Tuesday, July 29, 2008

F.A.Q


Some answers to the questions I got about this blog :

1.- Are the pictures that you display yours ?
Almost all photos I publish are taken with my humble camera and the photographer is usually me !

2.- I'm afraid of commenting something, everybody will read it...
That's not a problem ! All the contrary, please comment in any article you want, it can be something stupid, less stupid, whatever you have in your mind. Furthermore it can be totally anonymous and by commenting you help to become my blog more popular. So please, comment ! By the way, I don't earn a single eurocent with this blog. It is no my intention, I don't admit publicity.

3.- There are some stories which I'd like you'd write more, like "love pain".
Just drop me a mail and we'll see...

4.- How often do you write ?
Depending on the period, but I'll try to do it pretty often.

5.- Why do you write in several languages ?
Well, just to make it accesible to everybody. Anyhow, if you don't understand something I recommend you to use google translator tool. You'll have a very good approximated translation of the article !



No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats