Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Philosophy



[...] I wouldn't say that I miss you but I think very often of you. Even in the case I missed you very much it wouldn't be fair telling this to you, from this 'uckn perspective. But I do too, I do think of you quite often. You probably have that philosophical part which i miss or I can't / don´t want to see. Perhaps I look rather to those external things, perhaps my very old age have something to do (although i definitely thing that i don't follow the "normal" patterns of those who get my age ), but in the way this society is constructed, it is nearly always true that those external things that affect the live drive you primarely to happiness, or at least help in the search for that happiness. External, tangible things are very linked to happiness too, to the good-feeling sense, we'd like it or not. Internal things are undoubtadely more honest with yourself, are those which will really make you feel good as a person and exactly as you look like and with what you have. But unfortunately this is a building that can break down in any moment, not in harmony with the external things. It is sort of utopia as it happens with the perfect, best of all politic systems in the earth : the comunism. [...]

- Unknown author, but worth to read -

No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats